At CureBiome our goal is to empower you to make the changes in your health and your life to regain your health and keep it.
Approach to health
- Nutrition: Improving diet and supplementation to ensure the body has everything it needs to thrive.
- Detoxification: Test and remove heavy metals, solvents and pesticides that inhibit healthy function.
- Physical health: Ensure proper exercise, body mechanics and function for health and elimination of aches and pains.
- Sleep: Helping your body get the best sleep for repair and regeneration.
- Hormones: Test and naturally optimize hormones for weight, energy and more.
- Digestive health: Supporting and improving a healthy gut to allow the proper absorption of nutrients and indirectly improve the immune and nervous systems.
- Homeopathy: Stimulate the optimize the body’s ability to heal itself.
Call for a free 10 minute phone consultation today 415-385-2621
Dr. Jason Way
I’m completely fascinated with wellness and supporting the body to heal and correct itself. It’s the first step to getting what we want out of our life and often helping others in the process. I grew up near the Shenandoah river in Virginia where I witnessed a few different aspects to our health crisis. The river was so polluted that there were major die offs and mutations of the fish population, in fact the public is still cautioned not to eat fish from the river. First hand I saw my father struggle with diet and stress until the day he was admitted to the hospital for open heart surgery and was diagnosed with diabetes at the same time – they were both preventable but he simply wasn’t given the knowledge he needed for health.
I have a personal goal to live to a healthy and active 120 years old which started around this time and has pushed me to take better and better care of myself and those around me. In my personal health I’ve been fortunate to reach a place where my focus is maintaining and continuing gradual improvements to prevent any of the problems I’ve witnessed among others.
I received my B.S. in Biology from Virginia Tech before attending Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine where I earned my Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine before moving to the San Francisco Bay.
Really, I love working to be a better person through my health, communication, happiness and outlook. As a bookworm I dive in head first learning new concepts, ideas and research (as well as good fiction). Below are some of my favorite books on life and taking care of yourself.
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu